Partners and Sponsors
How You can Help
TOC Facebook Page
Calgary Outdoor Club
Edmonton Outdoor Club
Maryland Outdoor Club
Atlanta Outdoor Club
Vancouver Regional Outdoor Club
Almost FAST HIKE - Davisville Casa Loma Loop 14 km - Tue, May 9 2017
Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Jenn à firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
Davisville Subway - South-West corner of Davisville & Yonge|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, May 9 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Mon, May 8 2017 6:50:00 PM
|Event Duration:||about 2.5 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D4: Moderate to Difficult|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||
7 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
DISTANCE: 14 km
PACE: 6+ km/h
DIFFICULTY: D4 - pace will be quick, no
Along a mix of paved, gravel and dirt paths.
The fine print
- Have you wanted to come out on a FAST hike but
weren't sure if you could keep up?
- Well, this "ALMOST FAST" hike might be for
- the pace will be only 6+ km/h (FYI - a
FAST HIKE would be 6.5 - 14 km/h)
- Please, if you sign up for this hike,
ensure that you can walk about 6.0 km/h for 14 km.
- This is an ALMOST FAST HIKE for strong
hikers, IT IS NOT A CASUAL STROLL.
This is the route we will take.
- Start at Davisville station
- quickly follow Arnie
- End at Davisville station
|Required Items to Bring:|
- flashlight or headlamp
- cell phone
- Good footwear
- Weather appropriate clothing
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
We'll be meeting at Davisville subway
Station, on the southwest corner of Davisville
MAP OF STARTING LOCATION
PICTURE OF STARTING LOCATION
This hike will go forth snow, rain or shine
(although kerfuffles, earthquakes, tsunamis,
tornadoes, general discombobulation
consternation, or hurricanes
may cause cancellation)
Please arrive before the start time, we will
- Gate hours: Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- Daylight Saving to September 30th: 8:00 a.m.
to 8:00 p.m.
- October 1st to Eastern Standard Time: 8:00
a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Eastern Standard Time to Daylight Saving: 8:00
a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!