Partners and Sponsors
How You can Help
TOC Facebook Page
Calgary Outdoor Club
Edmonton Outdoor Club
Maryland Outdoor Club
Atlanta Outdoor Club
Vancouver Regional Outdoor Club
Learn about self-supported bike touring (also pre-meeting for 6 May event) - Thu, Apr 27 2017
Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Jenn à email@example.com.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
Old Mill subway station entrance|
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, Apr 27 2017
|Registration Cut Off:
Wed, Apr 26 2017 6:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||1-1.5 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
Members Only, All Ages Welcome
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||
7 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
This will be a show and tell session about
self-supported bike touring and camping, doubling as a pre-meeting for the 6 May event.
I will show up with my bike, fully loaded. We will discuss how to equip your bike for a tour, what to bring, and what to expect from the ride. You are welcome to bring your own bike and show your setup.
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
- Take the Bloor line to Old Mill station.
- Come outside the front entrance, and gather just to the right of the doors.
- Car from 401:
- Exit at Islington Ave.
- Travel south to Bloor St. W.
- Turn left (east) on Bloor St. W.
- Continue along Bloor St. W. to Old Mill Trail (about the 7th traffic light).
- Turn left on Old Mill Trail (at Old Mill subway station/formerly Humber Blvd.)
- Car from QEW (eastbound):
- Exit at Islington Ave.
- Travel north to Bloor St. W.
- Turn right (east) on Bloor St. W.
- Follow Bloor St. to Old Mill Trail (at Old Mill subway station/formerly Humber Blvd.)
- Turn left on Old Mill Trail.
- Car from Gardiner (westbound):
- Exit at South Kingsway and continue north to Bloor St. W.
- Turn left (west) on Bloor St. W., and cross the Humber River Bridge.
- Turn right on Old Mill Trail (at Old Mill subway station/formerly Humber Blvd.)
View Larger Map
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at email@example.com.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!