|Event Location:||Brew North|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Mar 20 2016 2:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Mar 4 2016 11:55:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||2 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$15.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 21 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||1|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||9 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
CIDER MAKING 101
Have you ever wanted to try making your own cider? It's actually pretty easy! You don't need loads of space in your apartment, just some space on the top shelf of a cupboard. In this workshop you'll learn the basics of making your own cider at home, from choosing the right yeast, fermentation, bottling , avoiding contamination and other basics that you need to know to get going, as well as tips + suggestions for ways to get creative.
Afterwards we'll go up to the Danforth for an early dinner. (Optional).
>>>PLEASE SEND YOUR PAYMENTS IN ASAP! <<<<
Everyone starts out on the waiting list. You will be added to the event from the waiting list once your payment has been processed.
Maximum 15 people.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||BREW NORTH |
1578 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1G1
(Queen & Coxwell)
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP
BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE! |
Everyone must sign up for themselves, including signing the waver in the registration form.
Please do not sign up friends, family members spouses etc. Not only do they not have a spot if you sign them up, the organizer will remove both people from the event.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the TOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with full refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where TOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refund of money if you cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Cost covers supplies for preparing the demo (most of which have to be purchased in advance) as well as TOC processing fee of $1.50.|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the TOC on Fri, Mar 4 2016.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: If you cancel after items have been purchased you will not receive a refund unless someone takes your place. Please do not sign up unless you are certain you can attend.