|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
|Event Location:||Meet at Castle Frank Subway Station|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jun 1 2012 6:30 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, May 18 2012 11:55:00 PM|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$54.59/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||6|
|Number Registered So Far:||10 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
We'll combine an approximately 3-4 km hike at a brisk pace with a dinner at the George Brown Chef School's restaurant.
The June 1st menu isn't currently set, however, as a general guide, there will be 3-5 starters to choose from, 4-5 mains, and 3 deserts. There will be a vegetarian and a fish option, as well as chicken or veal. The emphasis is on seasonal ingredients and local produce. You can also have a look at the Mar 1 menu. Everything on the menu is made on site from scratch, including the fresh baked breads, salad dressings, and ice cream.
The hike will start at Castle Frank Subway Station
We will follow this path:
Those running late can go directly to the restaurant. 215 King St. East, SE corner of King and Frederick, two blocks east of Jarvis. You can take the subway to King Station on the Yonge line, and catch the streetcar east to Jarvis.
This event is on a FIRST PAY basis - your spot is ONLY CONFIRMED if your payment is received by the cut-off date - people on the waiting list who pay in advance will be given priority and MOVED from the waiting list to a confirmed spot after the cut-off date. First-pay, First-serve!
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Take TTC subway to Castle Frank Subway Station on Bloor-Danforth line.|
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the TOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with full refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where TOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refund of money if you cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
Three course meal including starter, main and desert ($41) plus tax and tip ($12) plus 3% TOC transfer fee ($1.59).
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the TOC on Fri, May 18 2012.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $1.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!