|Event Location:||South parking lot, N43.86403 W79.09846|
|Date(s) & Time:||Wed, Jan 26 2011 7:00 PM (Carpool Departure: 6:30 PM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Jan 26 2011 8:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||2-3 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|We're going to walk the first section of the Seaton Hiking Trail starting from south end parking lot (Coordinates: N43.86403 W79.09846). Depending on the condition, we may bring snowshoes. But usually boots with gaiters and icers would be adequate. This 9km night hike will approximately take us 2 to 3 hours to finish depending on the group dynamic.|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||From Don Mills TTC station:
1. Head east on Sheppard Ave E toward Parkway Forest Dr
2. Turn left to merge onto ON-401 E
3. Take exit 399 for Brock Road /Regional Road 1 toward Pickering
4. Turn left at Brock Rd/Regional Road 1 (signs for Brock Road N
5. Turn left at Concession Road 3
6. The parking lot is at the end of Concession Road 3, left.
View Larger Map
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||60Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||6:30 PM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $15.48 (calculated at total Km * $0.258, effective Wednesday, June 7, 2023). This is based on $0.08/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Your event coordinator will confirm exactly how much money is required from each person.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at email@example.com.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!