|Event Location:||Oxtongue Lake & Algonquin Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jan 18 2019 6:00 PM (Carpool Departure: 6:00 PM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:55:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||Friday evening to Sunday afternoon|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$75.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, All Ages Welcome|
|Maximum Group Size:||21|
|Minimum Group Size:||21|
|Number Registered So Far:||25 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Go north on Hwy 400; at Barrie, go northeast on Hwy 11; at Huntsville, go east on Hwy 60; you'll see the Wolf Den on the right-hand side of the road just past Oxtongue Lake, but before you reach the Algonquin Park gates.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||540Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||6:00 PM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $113.94 (calculated at total Km * $0.211, effective Monday, March 18, 2019). This is based on $0.08/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Your event coordinator will confirm exactly how much money is required from each person.|
Notes on the Waiting List (as always)...
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the TOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with full refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where TOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refund of money if you cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
SEND ALL MONEY TO THE TOC TREASURER.Cost includes: accommodation for two nights at the Wolf Den Bunkhouse and Cabins near Oxtongue Lake and the 3% transaction fee. Not included in this amount are costs for food, Algonquin Park permit ($16/car/day), equipment rental (if desired) and carpool expenses.
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the TOC on Fri, Jan 4 2019.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: Payment must be received in full by Monday, January 3rd. If you cancel after this date, you will receive a refund only if someone can *reasonably* be found to take your place.