|Event Location:||Silver Creek Conservation Area|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 13 2017 8:45 AM (Carpool Departure: 9:00 AM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, May 10 2017 8:00:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||4 Hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||9 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
The hike covers the northern section of the Silver Creek Conservation Area. The trail begins to climb the escarpment along the Roberts Side Trail, Walking Fern Side Trail and Irwin Quarry Side Trail to an old quarry below the escarpment. The uneven terrain has some hilly sections but some very nice lookout points and great scenery. The walking fern section is very rocky and root strewn with slippery footing but you will see ferns that sprout from the moss on large limestone boulders.Distance: 12km
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Directions will be given shortly.|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||110Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||9:00 AM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $22.11 (calculated at total Km * $0.201, effective Sunday, May 28, 2017). This is based on $0.08/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Your event coordinator will confirm exactly how much money is required from each person.|
- This hike will go ahead rain or shine. If
it's raining, please wear appropriate rain gear.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at email@example.com.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!