|STATUS:||Cancelled - Hide from Calendar|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, May 6 2017 8:45 AM (Carpool Departure: 9:00 AM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, May 3 2017 8:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||4 Hours, 13 km|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||8|
|Minimum Group Size:||4|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
The farm is managed by the Credit Valley Conservation Authority with some incredible scenery as it passes through the area. A great hike that always has much to offer in all seasons. It has some hills, uneven terrain with over a half dozen stiles to climb over, some rough footing in areas of numerous limestone rocks so it's a good idea to bring your hiking boots.
An interesting hike to take your time on and enjoy the sights!
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||100Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||9:00 AM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $20.10 (calculated at total Km * $0.201, effective Sunday, May 28, 2017). This is based on $0.08/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divide by 9. Your event coordinator will confirm exactly how much money is required from each person.|
- This hike will go ahead rain or shine. If
it's raining, please wear appropriate rain gear.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in TOC events.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Content Editor(s), Stacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!